by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged..LOL

I've been tagged by Lance of Crescent Hill Designs
These are the rules:
#1 Link to the person who tagged you.
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
#4 Tag four people at the end of your post and link to them.
#5 Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
#6 Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Hummmm...6 random/unspectacular things about me..LOL
1. I'm left Handed
2. I'm Irish
3. My Great Grandfather was an Original "KeyStone Cop", in Silent Movies
4. I have 5 siblings
5. Both my Kids are Artists :)
6. I love riding on the back of our Harley
Now for 4 People to Tag..LOL..hummmm
I pick:
Robin...
Outside the Box Primitives
CJ ...
Sweet Harvest Farms
Mica...
Garboodles
Helena
....Helena C Studios

No comments: