by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To All My Customers and Friends

I Just want to say "Thank You" for your continued support thru another year!
To my customers...You are AWESOME!
To my Friends...You are INCREDIBLE! This has been a very rough year , as with so many people across the Country. Your encouragement and support has meant so much to me, words cannot describe it. And to one dear friend in particular..your words, your kindnesses..
how can I ever Thank You for being there for me yet again..
So to everyone and from the bottom of my Heart, I'd like to Wish ALL..
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH...And A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Candy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! Hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday :)

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Thank You So much Caroline! I hope you have a Joyous Day!
Candy