by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I need to Know..LOL

If it's just me..or do other people do this to..I can turn the simplest projects into the longest tasks! My brain just does not compute " Simple" or "Easy". If there's a really hard way of doing something..That's the way I'll do it. An example is in the below post about the WIP..I mention getting the angle of his arm right..Well, after spending 2 hours doing it the HARD way..I finally figured out a much simpler idea :)..I do this with EVERYTHING and EVERY aspect of my life. Those that know me really well will agree with what i'm saying. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times and hours I can spend on task..only to tell myself " Well Duh, this other way would have been simpler"..:)
Maybe I need some serious Therapy! Surely..I cannot be the only one out there with this problem..(ok, I can hope, can't I?)
Candy

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Oh Candy, we are linked at the hip!!! That is me to the point of being scary. It is one of the reasons I am always willing to share because I don't want everyone else going through my pain...I mean growth. HA!!

Have a great week and don't fret about the process!
Laurie

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Laurie..Well at least now I know it isnt just me! I try not to fret about the process..but it's when the process takes me hours longer than it should have that I wonder what the heck is wrong with me!
Candy