by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th & Valentines day

I'm not sure how often this happens! Yes, I know Valentines Day always follows the 13th..:) But It's not usually "Friday the 13th"..LOL...This is kinda like the "Calm before the Storm"...but in reverse..LOL. While visions of Cupids with arrows, Red & Pink Hearts & of course LOVE....are running thru my mind..I will also confess to you, so are Black Cats, Ladders and Superstition.
My Twisted, Artistic mind is thinking of a Cupid on a Ladder with a black cat at his feet..and here's the really twisted part..with cupids arrow pointing at the cat..AND before you say anything..I AM an animal lover, and my Cat is my best Bud...I'm just making a point of how these 2 days have crossed themselves in my brain! I'll be glad when today is over!
So I hope you All have a Warm, Beautiful Valentines Day Tomorrow..and Remember if you're Supersticious, to stay away from ladders today!
Twisted in California..LOL

No comments: