by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Thursday, December 10, 2009

On Ebay



I just listed these 2 Gourd pieces on Ebay!
The top picture is another of my classic Santa/Snowmen Gourds
with clay attached for the features..I used red metallic paint for Santa's hat and the Snowman's mouth.
The bottom piece is my "Harley Dude"! As you know we are Harley owners, and I've made these in the past for gifts to our Riding buddies.
Every year I make one to sell, also. He has lots of detail, from the outline of his motorcycle jacket, silver snaps, Harley belt buckle and silver Wings on his back with the letters "HD" :)...
You can see both these pieces on ebay!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Love these!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

~ Carolee

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Thank You Carolee!
And Back at ya! Hope your Holidays are WONDERFUL!
Hugs,
Candy