by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Monday, May 24, 2010

GLITTERFEST!!!...What an Awesome Show!


What a Great Show! I have to say that GLITTERFEST was probably the nicest show I've been a part of in years! There was some beautiful things being offered for sale, all handmade.
Sheryl Simpson of "Whimsy" put the show on and was a fabulous Hostess/Promoter! I was sitting next to Christy Silacci
and her wonderful, whimsical little Dolls! Also Iva Wilcox of "Iva's Creations", along with Kerry Howard Schmidt of "Paper Moon Gallery"..I have met both Iva & and Kerry at a show we did a few years ago, and what nice women they are! I met for the first time Jenny of "Polka Dot Pixie"...Not only is her work incredible to see in person, but what a nice person she is! :)
As you can tell I had an awesome time! I so LOVE a show that's only 6 hours, and tablespace...LOL, No setting up an entire booth!
 The top picture is my table all set up, the bottom pic is of the crowd looking out behind my table.
The next GLITTERFEST show will be Oct. 2nd, 2010!
Candy

7 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

I'm so glad the show was a success! Your new creations look WONDERFUL!

Gourdqueen said...

You have been a busy little girl! Your table looks awesome! Lucky you to meet such great artists!
Gourdie

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like a bustling show!
What fun! :-)

~ Deb

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Thank You David! :)..

Deb..It was packed and tons of fun!

Hugs,
Candy

Anonymous said...

I would love to see all that in person--looked like loads of fun! :)

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Caroline!
It was :)There was some REALLY cool
work there..Wish I was wealthy!..LOL

Hugs,
Candy

yoborobo said...

Hi Candy! Your table looks amazing! I bet I would have spent A LOT of money there. ;) Glad you had fun, wish I could have been there (with pockets full of cash!) xo Pam