by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rabbit Hollow Prims Halloween Swap! ...My Gift



Susan O'Connor of Rabbit Hollow Prims  , hosted a Halloween Swap.  My Partner was Ann Clason, and the above pictures of of my swap I received from Ann yesterday! I could not be more thrilled! This is an AWESOME piece and most most clever use of a Candle holder I have ever seen! Ann added so much detail! The Crow is holding a small tea bag in his beak, a small
gameboard..He has a key around his neck to..The Tea & cake slice are perfect and made from paper mache.
A little Halloween Pumpkin sits in the Crow's Nest. Ann has used fibers such as fun fur and Tulle.
 The paper banner is awesome as well! Ann has used rhinestones to embellish the banner with and and each piece is folded accordian style..
Thank You so much Ann! I will cherish is beautiful Halloween Art you have created for me!
You can see more of Ann's work here:
http://jangojb.etsy.com
http://rufflesandcrows.blogspot.com/

Candy

3 comments:

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

I soooo love this piece! You lucky dog LOL

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Candace, thank you for your sweet blog post! I had so much fun making this piece, I think I will make another. I'll be blogging about the Raven's Tea Party on my Folk art blog, soon.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely cool, creative, whimsical, awesome gift! You are so lucky! I love these blogs. I get so inspired. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you! :)

Chris
Stellar Stamper