by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Friday, April 29, 2011

EHAG Emprium Update..April 30th 9pm (EST)

"Queen of the Dead"

Her Shawl is more of a lime green than the picture shows

I have to share this with you today as I will be gone until late tomorrow night, at a show.
This Queen Skelly or Day of the Dead doll, stands 20" tall.
She was sculpted using 2 types of air dry clays. Her body
is formed around a wooden dowel. I then constructed a wire
armature, and applied clay to that. She is attached to a 6" wood base. She has a red underskirt, under the dress.
The dress itself is was sewn using a day of the dead cotton print.
I used black tylle on her head, and..of course a few flowers!
She is a OOAK Howling Moon Designs Original and will
come to you signed and dated by me..
You can see her price on the Emporium tomorrow night! :)
Candy
http://ehagemporium.blogspot.com/

No comments: