by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

EHAG Emporium update, Tonight 6pm pst, 9pm est..Halloween JOL

This happy Pumpkin is just waiting for Halloween!
Stands 16" tall. It is a gourd with clay attached for the face. I used crackle medium on this piece ( as I usually do).
The pumpkin is attached to a wood base. The hat is a large paper mache hat . I added some papers and a touch of German glass glitter, also vintage look paper garland around the brim of the hat. At the bottom of the wood base sits a frog in a witches hat holding a skull :). I used black tulle to tie a bow around the neck.
All parts of this piece are aged and sealed. This is an OOAK Original piece and will come to you signed and dated by me.
Price is $90, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
To purchase go to Paypal and use my addy: 
howlingmoondesigns@att.net
Thank you!

No comments: