by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I need more than 24 hours in a day!

Just seems there is NEVER enough time to EVER get anything done that I want to!
I make a list of what I want to get made, for shows, mags, etc. Somehow I always get side tracked from that list..LOL..I think of something else I want to make and then my brain is off and running! Why is that?! How hard is it to stick to a list?, I mean really..but as I'm typing this I am answering my own question..LOL..When you are a creative person, I guess our minds are just NEVER STILL! One idea turns into another, and another..and so much for the list :)..
Some of you are going to think I'm nuts with this next statement..But I Love this time of year!
I love the pressure!!!!! Now ask my Family about this time of year and they will tell you they hate it..LOL..because I am soooo busy..My work space looks like a bomb went off, the rest of the house isn't real zippy..LOL, but I do manage to keep it half way tiddy..my cooking is at a minimal, and there are "little people", and WIPS all over the place..Kinda creepy, I guess..or so the Grankids tell me..LOL
Now I'm off to finish some Skulls I'm working on!
Candy

No comments: