by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Auction Listing and ..Off to Colorado we go!

Here is my latest listing on eBay..She is the 2nd Little Girl
in my Holiday Series..and the last Witch in this series)..
She's to cute and ready for Trick or Treating! Hand
sculpted and embellished with black german glass glitter,
black paper garland, and vintage rhinestones for her buttons.
She's holding her little Candy Bag!
Click on her picture to view the auction!.
We are leaving in a few hours to go see our Son & the Grandbaby
who is 7 months old already! I can't wait :)..So If ya leave a post and I
don't answer right away..You'll know I'm holding my grandson..!
Hugs,
Candy

2 comments:

alteredpastimes said...

Hi Candy,
She is too cute! Very fancy girl. Hope you are having a great time with the everyone.
Linda

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Thank You Linda! I did :)
Hugs,
Candy