by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Monday, November 16, 2009

For All You Guys in the Antelope Valley, CA

This Saturday, Nov.21 st from 9am-3pm The Agua Dulce Women's Club is having their " Holiday Gift Bonanza"."This Ain't your Granny's Craft Show" :)..is what the flyer says..LOL, I Love that!
There will be close to 40 Artisans , Including me, selling their offerings! It will be a fun relaxing day of shopping for you guys!..The Women's Club will be offering their delicious Taco Salad for Lunch, plus Beer, Wine & Margarita's will available for purchase to! Doesn't get any better than that when you're shopping :)..and ya sure can't sip on any of those at the Mall!
So stop by and say "Hey"! The address is : ADWC Clubhouse 33201 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd. or email me for more info!
Candy

4 comments:

yoborobo said...

I wanna come! :) xox Pam

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Awww Pam..I wish you could be there to! :)..Don't you guys ever come back home for a visit? :)
Hugs,
Candy

yoborobo said...

I come back to see my brother when I can. I would come more except for that pesky little problem called CASH. haha! :) Next time, I'll give you a shout. xo Pam

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Yeah that Cash flow sure is a pesky problem :)...LOL
Would love to see ya when you do get out here!
Hugs,
Candy