by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Friday, March 19, 2010

Checking In.............LOL

Well after doing the show and battling a sinus infection (yuck),
I'm feeling better and ready to get back to work! I have so struggled with being creative the last few months. I'm not sure why, maybe just temporary "Burn Out", left over from the Holidays. Could be "Spring Fever" to..Here in Southern CA,the Weather has been just GORGEOUS, with the day temps reaching 75-80 degrees!
 My Wisteria is starting to bloom, and that always makes me happy to see those beautiful lavender flowers hanging down
thru the slats in my patio cover. I'll post pictures once it's in full bloom.
 I need to do my Spring Cleaning, but very hard with your husband home and plopped in his chair , watching TV...:) On a daily basis I have to remind him, he is retired, I am NOT.
My day's are just as busy as they've always been, only now I have the added pleasure of making lunch to, What's up with that?!..I have just barely got him to make his own breakfast!
I Love the Man dearly, I really do....But there are day's I long for him to go back to work, so my days are...just quiet! :)
Candy

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Spring has been showing itself here in Las Vegas as well. I enjoy walking my dog now in the mornings...LOL! I totally understand about the man being retired...mine is too! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations, and the fever will hit you again, you'll see.

Happy Spring!

Kathy

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Kathy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll bet it's pretty in Vegas right now to :)..
Happy Spring to you to!
Hugs,
Candy

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy 1st day of Spring Candy!

CK (-'

Chicken Lips said...

I've got to stop in more often...I didn't know you were working Sugar Plum! How did the show go?

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi David!
Glad you stopped by :)..It went great!

Hugs,
Candy

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Ya Chris!!

Right back at ya!

Hugs,
Candy