by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung and the Sun feels so Good!

Hey Everyone! I'm still kicking around :)...I have been spending time outside enjoying the sun and getting the pool ready for the hot weather, which is approaching fast!
I have also been working on new art for the " Glitterfest" show I'm doing next month in Tustin (CA), and new updates for 'Arts a Flutter, "The Queens Castle Bootique", Our "Black & White Fright" for the EHAG Challenge, and last but not least I finished my "Smiling Moon Box" project for the Spring Session of Classes on "Joggles"!   No wonder I'm so tired at night...LOL
Hope you are all enjoying a very productive Spring!
Candy

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hey lady! Popping in for a belated howdy as well. Your new blog layout is lovely as well...very ethereal.

Looking forward to seeing your B&W challenge piece as well. '-)

Thank goodness it's FINALLY Spring!

XOXO

mE