by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Geez it's been over 2 weeks since I've posted!

Hot! Hot! Hot! here in Southern Cali..The last 2 days have been 110..Pretty hard to concentrate, but I have managed to get some work done..LOL
 2 days ago, you'd have thought we lived in Kansas! It was 110, then the rain started, we got about 3" of rain in about an hour and a half..The wind was blowing so hard the rain was sideways :)..The Thunder was cracking just overhead, and the lightening was striking everywhere! I am not a fan of thunder or lightening..It scares the crap out of me, so I was a nervous wreck until it stopped..I don't do well in the humidity either..LOL. Now the humidity is gone (TG) and it's just plain ole HOT!
 Anyway..LOL, here a picture of a class I will be teaching on Joggles.com in the near furture:
If you are interested in more info about this class, please email me!
Candy

4 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

LOL...I'm glad we aren't the only ones getting hit with a heat wave! However, we still have the humidity here and I wish it would go away! Great Skully! Have a great weekend!
Cheers

yoborobo said...

Hi Candace! Those temps are amazing! And with humidity - foggetaboutit! :) I hope it cools off and stays that way. xo! Pam

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Michelle!
Nice to hear from you! :)
Yes, the humidity is the killer!
Hugs,
Candy

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Ya Pam!
Ya it's been bad! The funny thing is Lancaster did'nt even get any rain..LOL
Jugs,
Candy