by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Sunday, October 31, 2010

EHAG Emporium Update...


Nothing could be more appropriate than for the EHAG Emporium to update on Halloween!
I have this very green, kinda spooky Witch to offer you this month! She is 10" tall and is sculpted from Paper Clay. I inserted brown, acrylic eyes and sculpted around them. Her hair is black wool roving and I've painted some "grey" streaks in. She is attached to a wood candle holder painted black, and aged. I have attached some creepy hands which were "found "
items that I paint, aged and wired on. I have used black organza
ribbon around her hat and also around her neck.
She is an OOAK Original and will come to you signed and dated by me.
Price: $75, and includes shipping to the lower 48 States
To purchase, please Email me!
Thanks for Looking and be SURE to see all the Wonderful Work of the Ehag Artist's!
Candy

No comments: