by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Looking for Artists interested in Joining 'Arts a Flutter!

Hello all you Artists out there! I'm looking for some new folks to join my online Marketplace "Arts a Flutter"....It is a juried site and you can click on the link to check it out. I advertise in "Prims" Magazine, and have advertised in "Cloth, Paper Scissors" as well.
I'm looking for quality Artists in any medium!
If you're interested, send me an email for more info!
Candy

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Candy, I was checking out your great goodies you posted today, and the ? what is Arts a Flutter? popped into my mind.... low and behold, You ask and you will receive!!!
I am interested !!!!
Okay :) I will send you an email of my picturetrai portfolioooo.

~Diane

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

AWESOME Diane!...Just sent ya an email :)

Hugs,
Candy