by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

EHAG Emporium Update..Tonight at 9pm est!!

 Witchy Poo
 She is sculpted from paper clay and attached to a brass
candlestick to which I have given a dry brush of black paint and sealed with mod podge.
Her hair is black wool with a few grey streaks painted in.
She wears a black, heavy cardboard that that has been painted and sealed. I used a orange with black tiny pom poms wired ribbon for her hat and neckline. I also added some gold rick rack. Attached to her hat is a grunge board star with a small mask attached.
The whole piece has been aged.
Price : $68 and includes shipping and Insurance to the lower 48 States.
To Purchase, please email me at
howlingmoondesigns@att.net and I will Invoice you through PayPal..
Thanks so Much!! and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Candy
 

No comments: