by Candace Navarrete

by Candace Navarrete

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This Saturday..."Halloween and Vine" in Petaluma, CA.... 9am-3pm


The excitement is building, as this will be my first year as a participating artist! I've dreamed of doing this show since it first started 18 yrs ago...
So many artists whose work I admire will also be there. A few I have met already, many I have not, and I'm soooo looking forward to meeting them.
I have been working since April for the show..I am happy with my "time" management..LOL. I completed everything I wanted to...all gourd/clay work.
If you are going to the show, please stop by and say "Hi"
http://www.halloweenandvine.com
Candy

2 comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hope you are having a Blast~*~ Pam

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

I did Pam..It was so fun!!!
You should go next year..theres lots to do up there & stuff you would love!
Hugs,
Candy